Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My Podcasts. Mine.

I am a die-hard fan of both This American Life and The Moth podcasts. They both bring me so much joy and delight, it's to a degree where I have a hard time putting it into words. Like, even though they both have millions of listeners, I feel like they were put on the earth just for me and me alone. Crazy? Maybe. Self-centered? Most definitely but that's how much I love them. Sometimes they're shoot-your-diet-ginger-ale-out-your-nose hilarious. Sometimes they're bawl-your-eyes-out tragic. Sometimes they're I'm-so-much-smarter-after-listening informative. Sometimes they're I-can-do-so-much-more-with-my-life inspiring. This morning while cleaning the blinds in the front room, I listened to the latest Moth podcast, which turned out to be of the inspiring variety. It kind of blew my mind. I'm embedding it here and if you have 16 minutes and 50 seconds, I would highly recommend listening.

1 comment:

Lori said...

FYI, I'm making time for this 16 minutes and 50 seconds as soon as my kids go down for their afternoon nap ... I already can't wait! =)