Since the girls and I are traveling tomorrow, we celebrated Christmas this morning.
'Twas wonderful.
Here are some highlights:
Bedheads shlepping down the stairs
Stockings and Santa gifts
Daddy helping Olive go through her stocking
Hmmm...what are these?

Oooooh. Clips. For my blossoming hairs.
May, very excited about bubble gum
Then we had breakfast:
Gingerbread waffles with strawberries and whipped cream
(Gluten free gingerbread waffles for Rubes of course)
Turkey sausage
Low acidity orange juice for my acid reflux-ridden peeps
Ruby, surveying the merchandise before we start in
Olive, playing with every one else's stocking items besides her own
This years Christmas travel includes:
1.5 hr drive to Baltimore where Go will drop the girls and I off at a hotel
and then go back to PA all by him lonesome.
Sniff.
An overnight stay in Baltimore for the girls.
An earrrrrrly shuttle ride to the airport from the hotel.
A crack of dawn flight to Vegas - which will last an eternity and a half
due to the 21 month old lap child who is the size of a very large 2 year old,
who isn't interested in anything but running
and climbing into the laps of strangers
to snuggle, play with their buttons, and steal their food.
Our so-called "layover": less than 30 minutes to get to our next flight to LAX:
a feat I fear will be impossible to accomplish.
Short flight to LA.
1.5 hour drive from LAX to Irvine.
"I've already put on my
"This is an adventure!" game face.
I'd say "wish me luck" but I'm going to need a whole lot more than that
to get through the next 2 days.
A Merry Christmas to all!










8 comments:
You're tough, the girls are tough, and by Sunday morning all will be well. Love those sleepy head girls!
Merry Christmas, and have a blast!
VERY authentic - felt like I was right there. Add to your game face "At least we're not driving!"
Shudder.
mans game. step it up
Best of luck! Merry Christmas!
We miss you guys this year, Annie! =( Have a safe and fun trip to see your family and we'll see ya back here in Vegas soon! Merry Christmas!!
Merry Christmas Annie!
I hear you made it to CA safe and sound. Live it up while you can! We enjoyed having Brandon for dinner last night. He's welcome anytime!
Post a Comment