I've seen that look somewhere before! Have a very merry Christmas, from our house to yours. Tell your mom and dad hello from us. We love you, Uncle Mike and Aunt Debbie ♥♥♥
Ok. The title of this post came up and I had to wait and wait and wait for the picture. I, being the imaginative person that I am imagined many many scenerios of what the picture could possibly be. Joseph and John were involved. I was ashamed of myself when the real picture finally arrived.
Even though, this was worth the wait. Tee to the Hee.
In my house growing up, my dad went into the living room first, turned on the tree, and did who knows what with his camera while we waited at the closed door for my older brother to quit throwing up because waiting at the door made him too excited. THen we would walk in and he would take our picture. THEN we would back through the door and shut it again and do it all over again because the flash didn't go off. Sometimes we would even three-pete. Looking at the pictures now, you can tell we were the biggest bunch of reinactors ever was.
Except for my brother who is pasty in every shot.
And I just realized that this comment should be on your christmas post but I'm on the wrong comment page and I'll be danged if I have to rewrite this thing so whatever.
9 comments:
lol. that is the best.
I can't tell you how much I love this.
I've seen that look somewhere before! Have a very merry Christmas, from our house to yours. Tell your mom and dad hello from us. We love you, Uncle Mike and Aunt Debbie ♥♥♥
One of the best pictures I've seen in a very long time!
awesome moment captured
Alternate caption:
"Mrs. Obama claims NOT to have had a brow lift????"
Ok. The title of this post came up and I had to wait and wait and wait for the picture. I, being the imaginative person that I am imagined many many scenerios of what the picture could possibly be. Joseph and John were involved. I was ashamed of myself when the real picture finally arrived.
Even though, this was worth the wait. Tee to the Hee.
Hilarious!
In my house growing up, my dad went into the living room first, turned on the tree, and did who knows what with his camera while we waited at the closed door for my older brother to quit throwing up because waiting at the door made him too excited. THen we would walk in and he would take our picture. THEN we would back through the door and shut it again and do it all over again because the flash didn't go off. Sometimes we would even three-pete. Looking at the pictures now, you can tell we were the biggest bunch of reinactors ever was.
Except for my brother who is pasty in every shot.
And I just realized that this comment should be on your christmas post but I'm on the wrong comment page and I'll be danged if I have to rewrite this thing so whatever.
Post a Comment