Friday, December 04, 2009

Week 38

She thinks my phone is funny.

9 comments:

yomama said...

She is SO precious! It's clearly the year of the Olive.

Beth said...

Very cute. I love seeing the rolls of her delicious chubbiness.

Brandon Bridge said...

What a cutie! Her pictures always put a huge smile on my face.

Julie said...

I had a very strange dream last night that I had my baby, and it was a girl, and it was May May. I was very confused. haha.

Love all the cute pictures you post of Olive and miss you guys!! Depending on when this baby comes, maybe we'll try to catch you while you're in Irvine.

Jennifer said...

But does she think your tractor is sexy?

Jennifer said...

Sorry if you didn't get that last comment. Julie didn't, so there's a good chance that nobody in the whole world will. Anyway...

I love me some Olive.

[AnnieR] said...

I can only assume that this is a line from a song of the country music persuasion, in which case you are correct: I've never heard it before, especially if it's from a song that came out after 2001, which was the last time I was forced to listen to country in whatever vehicle Grandpa Ole was leasing at the time. A Chevy Tahoe, maybe?

yomama said...

Believe it or not, Grandpa Ole buys and rotates all those cars of his!
I got the reference, Jen, and thought it was funny!

john said...

I got the reference Jennifer, but I'm in college, so I better.