Friday, December 18, 2009

Week 40

IMG_7779sm

IMG_7786sm

IMG_7767sm

IMG_7764sm

IMG_7758sm

5 comments:

MOMMACITA said...

This child will never need makeup and will never know the wonderful gift that is.

I just love babies. I JUST LOVE them. Want to nuz zle.

Jennifer said...

Can I get just one little bite?

BR said...

Question. Do you have to dab drool in between these beautiful photos? Or does Olive somehow manage to keep it perpetually just on the brink of overflowing? Mad skills either way...

Kristen said...

She's just gorgeous! Do you get sick of me saying every week? Yeah, I didn't think so. :)

Ashlie n Jonathan said...

She is yummy! I'm SO glad I got to see you and your delicious and darling cherubs at church. I love all your posts. We do the SAME morning schedule on Christmas, including the tangerine. =) Your house looks so cute. I love all your pictures. The leg warmers and painted toes are SO cute. Your girls have your cute toes (or so it appears in the picture.) Have you taught them the "Ariel lifts her foot out of the water & wiggles her toes trick yet"?? They will be able to do it just right too! ;) Glad you had a nice Christmas. So so so fun to see you! I came back to Mr. Snow. It may be time for a letter.... ;) Happy New year!