Oh my gosh - I want her crawling on my floor right now.Those Gerber Baby eyelashes!!!
She is a beauty! And growing so fast.
Wait a minute...she's huge! How is it that you can post a weekly picture and she suddenly seem HUGE to me? Has it been that long since I snuggled up with her at church? Cutie pa tootie!
I noticed that you don't have toys, books and old food under your couch like we do. I DID notice Olive's big blue eyes, too.
now thats a Garlock.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh my gosh - I want her crawling on my floor right now.
Those Gerber Baby eyelashes!!!
She is a beauty! And growing so fast.
Wait a minute...she's huge! How is it that you can post a weekly picture and she suddenly seem HUGE to me? Has it been that long since I snuggled up with her at church? Cutie pa tootie!
I noticed that you don't have toys, books and old food under your couch like we do. I DID notice Olive's big blue eyes, too.
now thats a Garlock.
Post a Comment