How did you get on the Orange Balloon? We have tried three times and been burned by long lines, bad weather, and faulty hours info. Sheesh, I even live here and everything!
Annie she is sweet. Sorry about tomorrow even though your husband is the 2nd most amazing doctor he made my face swell:( BUt it already looks better!!!!! You know is number one in my book!!:)And no I am not cursing him:)
How much for a drawing (like the one in your header) of my three kids riding a hippo, or maybe a crocodile? I don't want it for my blog, I'd want to frame it.
7 comments:
This picture of Olive is adorable.
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE May's haircut.
I hope La Jolla was awesome.
How did you get on the Orange Balloon? We have tried three times and been burned by long lines, bad weather, and faulty hours info. Sheesh, I even live here and everything!
Annie she is sweet. Sorry about tomorrow even though your husband is the 2nd most amazing doctor he made my face swell:( BUt it already looks better!!!!! You know is number one in my book!!:)And no I am not cursing him:)
Now that's a kissable face!!
How much for a drawing (like the one in your header) of my three kids riding a hippo, or maybe a crocodile? I don't want it for my blog, I'd want to frame it.
luvs, aby
she's so cute! I love May's haircut too!
Wow...do I say that everytime? She is a beauty, who loves her solids!!
She is so stinkin cute Annie!!! And way to go on the 5K.
Post a Comment