Thursday, August 27, 2009

May's First Day of Preschool


She was really excited.




...in case you couldn't tell...

10 comments:

Ashlie n Jonathan said...

She is DARLING! I can't believe how fast time has flown!

[BrookeO] said...

darlingness.

Wendy said...

great memories captured.

yomama said...

If the Hershey area is running a preschooler makeover contest, you need to enter her. As darling as she was before - even more so now. If her fondness of the new do starts to fade, point out how great it looks with hats - that's sure to revamp the love.

Bryn said...

She is ADORABLE!!! I miss her seeing her cuteness:)

Emily said...

Oh my GOSH! May, you are working that new hair-do. Adorable! Happy first day of preschool!!!

Meredith said...

I was thinking about her hair cut. I hadn't realized until the wedding that May's hair had gotten so long! It was incredibly cute on her, but look at that new hair do! She's a pixie doodle, as Jimmy Eato would have called her, a pixie doodle through and through, and her hair must be at pixie doodle length. She is one of my all time favorite 3 year olds. :)

Sarah said...

I love the new hair cut! It makes those cute, squishy cheeks look even more cute and squishy!

Mandy said...

Oh my goodness, I love May's haircut and she is just too cute for school.
I just saw your note, I honestly wish I could take credit for whatever funny thing just happened to you, but I promise this time it wasn't us! I was bummed about losing those gingerbread guys, though, since I'm doing a Candyland birthday for Cami. That's what I get for making you so Ghett-Fabulous for the Holidays, I guess.:)

Sardean said...

her haircut is sooo cute!!