You look so different, I honestly almost didn't recognize you. Isn't it amazing the impact hair can have? Like it can change your whole life. I'm not saying your life is changed, just saying that hair is crazy. Or something like that.
your mom must be so proud. i don't know if i can keep a straight face and type anything thinking about those. will you start a band? these need to be on an album cover.
14 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair!! (and your brother's man-kini)
fierce.
Boring is the most heinous of sins.
Total enjoyment for this auntie.
Reminds me of Christmas cards of the past. Hmmm...
You look so different, I honestly almost didn't recognize you. Isn't it amazing the impact hair can have? Like it can change your whole life. I'm not saying your life is changed, just saying that hair is crazy. Or something like that.
luvs, aby
where is the "2 brothers, 1 camera" post? I know joseph and I had some winner shots.
Wow. That's just about all I have to say. Wow. And also it has obviously been a very long time since Ihave seen your brothers.
Amazing. Breathtaking. Worthy of a mural.
For some reason that line from Sixteen Candles just popped into my head:
"What was he wearing? Well, uh, let's see, he was wearing a red argyle sweater, and tan trousers, and red shoes... No, he's not retarded."
In the first picture you have an uncanny resemblance to your mother ! That's a good thing though.:0)
I think you need to have a caption contest......
your hair looks amazing. And so does your tan. My whiteness is incredibly jealous. :)
Oh, I have some captions I would use....
And thank you Sarah and apologies to Annie...maybe it's just the nose in the air aspect.
your mom must be so proud. i don't know if i can keep a straight face and type anything thinking about those. will you start a band? these need to be on an album cover.
Post a Comment