Friday, June 26, 2009

Week 15

She rolled over yesterday. Must be that tasty finger diet.


13 comments:

MOMMACITA said...

OOO-OOOO. So cute that finger eater.

yomama said...

Oh my gosh. The first one - totally the Gerber baby. The second - Ruby incarnate. What an absolute doll. Unbelieveably darling. 4 weeks and counting!!!

MOMMACITA said...

Wow. Yomama and I commented at the same exact moment. Hi Yomama!

MOMMACITA said...

Miss you!

stephanie said...

what a beautiful baby girl.

LCFrohm said...

So beautiful! I didn't think any baby could be cuter than Tilly, yet-- Olive has done it!

Audra Bollard said...

These are my favorite Friday pic's so far. Adorable!

Tori said...

She is so cute and is looking so much like Ruby!

Tam said...

i think she actually looks like may in the bottom picture. your girls are dolls , that's for sure.

Sotutus said...

DARLING!

yomama said...

Great minds think alike, or at least at the same time, Mommacita.
I miss you too. Lets just carry on a conversation on Annie's blog...
Okay, I'll check yours and see if the orange and white sparkles have changed recently.

MOMMACITA said...

Dear Yomama,
Thanks for having Jaque-o to dinner....he had so much fun seeing you guys.
And finally, a way to keep touch.
Love,
Mommacita

PS Did you hear about Michael Jackson?

Paul said...

I'm anxiously waiting for more of the Olive book saga... can't wait to find out what's next!!