Fleetwood Mac was a big part of my childhood! My dad would play RECORDS in the den and I'd dance on the hardwood floor in socks. The great 'ol days! That IS a rad song.
My Dad played the Rumors record all the time too. It's a classic. And, I like to think this song is Lindsay getting back at Stevie . . . oh the drama of that Behind the Music.
Audra: TOTALLY! And when he sings it live on this youtube video, don't you totally get that feeling that he just wanted to be like "Stevie, this one's for you." Love it.
Hmmmm. That is a catchy song. I wasn't sure about it at the beginning but about 30 seconds into it you can't help but bob your head to the music. Yes, this rocks.
Yep. If you're gonna sleep around within your own band you pretty much deserve a few bitter songs coming your way. Glad someone else spent their high school years watching VH1.
5 comments:
Fleetwood Mac was a big part of my childhood! My dad would play RECORDS in the den and I'd dance on the hardwood floor in socks. The great 'ol days! That IS a rad song.
My Dad played the Rumors record all the time too. It's a classic. And, I like to think this song is Lindsay getting back at Stevie . . . oh the drama of that Behind the Music.
Audra: TOTALLY! And when he sings it live on this youtube video, don't you totally get that feeling that he just wanted to be like "Stevie, this one's for you." Love it.
Hmmmm. That is a catchy song. I wasn't sure about it at the beginning but about 30 seconds into it you can't help but bob your head to the music. Yes, this rocks.
Yep. If you're gonna sleep around within your own band you pretty much deserve a few bitter songs coming your way. Glad someone else spent their high school years watching VH1.
Post a Comment