Has it really been 13 weeks? I can't believe how fast it has gone. It's not fair! They grow up so fast. Pinch and kiss those cheeks for me. They are good and squishy for sure!
I love her faces - she's a little comedian! And yeah - it goes soooo fast. Meaghan just turned 6 months old on the 4th. How is it possible she's been here half a year?
And of course, the pics of the big girls are lovely!
Love the strawberry pickin' pics. I have been itching to go! Lauren and May have the same fashion sense. Awesome. Olive seriously has THE twinkliest eyes - the shape, color, the wisdom, fun, and happiness behind them. All your girls are just beautiful!
5 comments:
Has it really been 13 weeks? I can't believe how fast it has gone. It's not fair! They grow up so fast. Pinch and kiss those cheeks for me. They are good and squishy for sure!
I just love Fridays!
I love her faces - she's a little comedian! And yeah - it goes soooo fast. Meaghan just turned 6 months old on the 4th. How is it possible she's been here half a year?
And of course, the pics of the big girls are lovely!
Love the strawberry pickin' pics. I have been itching to go! Lauren and May have the same fashion sense. Awesome. Olive seriously has THE twinkliest eyes - the shape, color, the wisdom, fun, and happiness behind them. All your girls are just beautiful!
I can't believe it. She is freakin' cute!
Post a Comment