One of my plans for this summer was to read to the girls while we ate lunch. But then I had a better idea: we're going to write our own book. Every day for the next couple of weeks when we eat lunch at home, we're going to work on it. While the girls take their "rests" afterward, I'll spend some time on the illustrations. Not much time--they'll be pretty simple and quick , but I think it will be a fun summer project.
Here's what we have so far:


8 comments:
Why are you the coolest person I know? It's really not fair. I love it. And kudos for the creative bird-day party.
cutest thing I've ever seen....
You are awesome. AWEsome!
You didn't mention how advanced Olive is for her age!!
OK, so far this is GREAT.
Don't let it get ruined by nice, praising comments, those can always get in the way of good writing (and unique illustrations). Know what I mean?
In fact, don't read these! Come back when you're done.
luvs, aby
Such a great idea - I know the girls will love it. And such great documentation of a DARLING party. And is Olive the cutest 3 month old in the world???? So darling - you can just see how it would feel to hold her!!! Can't wait!!! All 3 posts totally worth having to wait to see.
The pangs of leaving the lake will be soothed by seeing Friday's post when I get home.
I'm kinda hyperventilating about this post because I love it so much....yay!
oh my goodness! I love it.
Post a Comment