Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Happy 8 Years of Mah-wage to Us


Dear Go,

I not only love you, but I really, really like you as well.

Love,
Me

9 comments:

Aby Runyan said...

We're coming up on the big 8 too. Ain't it grand to actually like the person you'll be with forever?

I think so.

luvs, aby

PS - congrats of course.

Ashlie n Jonathan said...

Happy Anniversary!

[alisar] said...

Why didn't you post that Shania Twain video? Looks like we made it...
I'm disappointed.

Sotutus said...

Congrats on 8 years!! It's a great time for an anniversary. Ours is tomorrow!

Debbie said...

June 9th is a good day---

Kasey said...

Happy anniversary!

A lot of that had gone around today. Gheesh! June 9th must be a popular wedding day for G-Locks!

camie said...

I laughed at alisaR's comment. That was our first dance.
Just kidding.

yomama said...

Uh...I'm a bad mother and mother in law...especially since we "saw" each other yesterday and today is the 10th. And I really am sorry that I forgot because it really is important to me that my child and spouse are still married and happily so. Wish I'd been there to help make it special/babysit, etc. Bet I would have remembered then.

Dan said...

That truly is one of the worst mustaches I have seen in a long time! Annie you are a saint.