(Though I gave no reference point as to which post they came from, I tried to choose comments that could stand alone, which unfortunately caused me to leave out some super funny comments left by some super funny people.)
Top Ten Most Hilarious Comments
10."Somethings you just have to bite. It's an irrestable impulse. I was a plastic grape kid myself." -MommacitaG
9. "Hi Annie Nate here backing up your husband. As I see it, your knees should be buckling from overwhelming gratitude for the following reasons: 1) according to best evidence available to science, the ability or desire to wash dishes was deleted from the Y chromosome in the early Mesazoic period where men devolved from eating out of dishes to drinking milk straight from the carton and potato chips straight from the bag. This was also the period where we as a species recognized that lifting the toilet seat before peeing was overwhelming work and not necessary to survival. Brandon is overcoming several generations of evolution by actually washing the dishes, which is pretty impressive. 2) It is also notable that he asked where to place the dishes as opposed to stuffing them in the first open space available. This has been the time honored tradition of male cleaning since Vlad the Impaler came up with his mass grave solution. That he tried to put it back with some order flies in the face of years of male conditioning, though it does show some of that surgical training might be taking hold." - NateP
8. "does she watch Dora the Explorer? Now that dora is a yeller and I think she is teaching all toddlers to yell with her. Is it wrong to want to kill a cartoon?" - LeighW
7. "Oh yes, and I was trying to think of things that I kept of old boyfriends and couldn't think of any (stolen items, not old boyfriends, I had plenty of those). I did remember though that a boyfriend gave me a coffee table book of temples for Christmas (he dumped me a week later) which I then proceeded to use as my wedding guest book 6 months later. How do you like them apples?!?" - BethV
6. "I just bought a new hair flat iron and it says not to use while sleeping... Dang- it was such a time saver to do my hair during the middle of the night..." - AmberD5. "A little girl I used to babysit cut out a picture from a JCPenny circular because she thought it looked like me. I was so flattered, although admittedly I wished it could have been from a slightly cooler catalogue." - AlisaR
4. "I would suggest that no one ever use the two words "Moist" and "Cubicle" in the same sentence...like "Your cubicle is moist and smells pungent."- EthanK
3. "Have you tried rubbing Go under your arms?" - BradR
2. "I often thought in my gym rat days (back in my 40's): Hey there, in all of my most wanted earthly experiences that I ever thought I wanted, I always wanted to see your nakedness and you blow dry your hair in a room with mirrors on three walls. Thanks for helping me relive that visual. ps Of course I never actually wanted that earthly experience. I never even thought I wanted it. I'm not sure why I said that. I'm not gay. not that there's anything wrong with that. pss I was happily married for 26 years until my husband died. You do the math. " - MommacitaG
1."I often dream about being an amputee. Most regularly it is one of my arms that is missing. The situation is never hopeless because there is generally a decent selection of prosthetic limbs lying around, none of which are exactly the right size, but I manage. One time, however, I had to make due with a very hairy, very long, black arm. In my dream, I had to wear this prosthesis on my first post-mission date with Chad. An unfortunate dilemma, but he pretended not to notice and we had a very nice time." - AlisaR
5 comments:
Wow I am a prize!! I am HONORED and accept this award graciously and with dignity, except lets back up and clarify that I was talking about KIDS biting stuff. KIDS. KIDS have an irresistable urge to bite.
And in looking closer, I had to back up in that comment about the locker room as well. And if you're thinking hmmm theres a trend going on here, then let's just come out in the open and say it and make it official. I say stuff, and then I have to back up to fix it. I'm a backer upper. And I own my backness and my upness. Because that's just the kind of gal I am.
still laughing!
I think I'll print this post and put it in the frame that currently holds my BA degree. I'm actually THAT proud of this honor.
Since marrying Zak, my funny confidence has dropped exponentially...people laugh at his jokes and I get blank stares. Today, my friend, marks a new era, one in which I am funnier than my husband.
If you ever have gotten a comment with the word nipple in it, I'm sure it would be on you top ten list -cuz the word nipple separates one comment from all the rest. Or the word Wipple.
Post a Comment