And California Adventure Park was fun as well.
We learned that Ruby loves rollercoasters and May loves people dressed up in costumes.
This is my new addiction.
I'm thinking of having Speed Scrabble parties at my house. Throw the kids down in the basement, the Moms upstairs getting their Scrabble on, speedy-like. Anyone up for it?
We saw this tonight. Blah. Typical comic book film: unlikely hero, evil bald man, and a shy, strawberry blonde love interest. Explosions. Quippy but unintelligent dialogue. Possibility of a sequel. This is the formula and they followed it.
Saw this the night before. EXCELLENT film. The soundtrack was skill. And I might name my next child Didier. We'll see.
Our first experience with one of these.
It went something like this:
GPS Lady with a nasally, robotic voice: Turn...right...on Culver.
Go: Your MAMA turns right on Culver!
GPS Lady: Turn...left...on Jam...boree.
Go: No, YOU turn left on Jamboree!
A trip to the Getty. Beauty, beauty all around.

Beach. As in, "Life is a."
I'd say about 35% of my meals have consisted of fish tacos.
*Real pictures will be posted when we get home. Until then, I'll be hanging onto this place by my fingernails, comic book movie style. "NOOOOoooooo!"

10 comments:
Glad you guys are having a good time! Eat some Tacos for me!
Are you really alive? Sounds like you've died and gone to heaven.
So here I am thinking about your California vacation contrasting it with my future (next month) St. George reunion "vacation" where my sister-in-law would like us to tour the historic sites and dress as pioneers for our big group portrait. I need to go get a tissue.
i love fish tacos, but what i love even more than that is speed scrabble..seriously, so fun.
sounds fun but I bet my week was better:) Well it was a great week but sad we could not go camping with you guys:(
i LOVE, LOVE, LOVE speed scrable! Call me then next time you have a party!!
I LOVE disneyland and the beach...oh why couldn't I talk Aaron into going to CA forever!!!
I must confess, I miss the Annie blog....But I guess I can concede you a week of good times. Someday you will be back there for good!
I love speed scrabble. Count me in!
Soooo fun. Soooo jealous. Speed Scrabble is the best and very addictive. I'm putting in a vote for Speed Scrabble instead of Nertz at the next reunion.
Looks like you are having a great time. Live it up.
Post a Comment