If you can't tell from the picture, these are mini blinds with bite marks on them. Hundreds of bite marks. Am I raising children or puppies? Or maybe vampires.
That is a mystery only Col. Mustard could get to the bottom of.
I babysat for a 18 month old in Provo once who was a tank. A real tank. He was already probably the size of a 3 year old. His mom kept finding the corners of the coffee table chipped off. I saw it. It was a mess. They didn't have pets so she was exceedingly perplexed. One day she came round the corner and her son was knawing at the table! He was actually removing wood and digesting it!!
He was still a chunk, though, so apparently the fiber in wood ISN'T what they claim it to be.
You look really cute laughing on that bed in the Getty...but where do they have nap time areas?
Myles bedroom blinds look the same way, only it's from our puppy (ex-puppy). We haven't had a puppy for over a year and they still look that way... Aren't they only like $10. Are we lazy or cheap? Both.
8 comments:
How many carbs are in mini-blinds?
That is a mystery only Col. Mustard could get to the bottom of.
I babysat for a 18 month old in Provo once who was a tank. A real tank. He was already probably the size of a 3 year old. His mom kept finding the corners of the coffee table chipped off. I saw it. It was a mess. They didn't have pets so she was exceedingly perplexed. One day she came round the corner and her son was knawing at the table! He was actually removing wood and digesting it!!
He was still a chunk, though, so apparently the fiber in wood ISN'T what they claim it to be.
You look really cute laughing on that bed in the Getty...but where do they have nap time areas?
I think puppies. Kylee tells me she a puppy all the time. It may run in the family!
Somethings you just have to bite. It's an irrestable impulse. I was a plastic grape kid myself.
Vampires definitely!
Myles bedroom blinds look the same way, only it's from our puppy (ex-puppy). We haven't had a puppy for over a year and they still look that way... Aren't they only like $10. Are we lazy or cheap? Both.
Perhaps you have a muskrat infestation?
Hee hee! Iron deficiency?....
Post a Comment