Friday, May 16, 2008

I am Kind of in Love With Her


For those of you who have grown disenchanted with SNL over the years, you're missing out. Mainly, you're missing out on Kristen Wiig. Last Saturday, she did another Suze Orman Show, which was dead on and then some. You can go here to watch the entire skit.


My two favorite lines:

"Not many people know this but I have a tatoo of decorative buttons going down my chest so no matter what, I always look like I'm wearing a jacket."

"Don't waste your money on expensive self tanners. Do what I do. Sit in a bathtub with 12 beef buillion cubes over night."

Just reading it doesn't do her justice--it's all about her delivery. She's so good. I watched the DVR'd SNL Monday. It's Friday and I'm still giggling.

6 comments:

Kristen said...

I love the Target sketches. "Are there more of these??????"

And her News segments where she plays that crazy lady who does movie reviews, "I give that a WHAAAAAAAAH! and a half Eehhhhhhgggggghhhh"

Unknown said...

SNL struggled for awhile, I think, but it's been on lately.

The Christopher Walken episode a few weeks ago was priceless. SO many great skits in that one. But when is Christopher Walken in a skit that's NOT funny??

And um...I've watched the DVR'd episode 4 times since then...that's just a little more than you, so...and I'm not just giggling...I'm cracking up...sooo, yeah..that's a little better than giggling...

Jennifer said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE HER!!! I think the whole cast is awesome, besides that new featured girl. I think she sucks, but I pretty much love everybody else and Kristen Wiig is my FAVORITE. 2nd to Fred Armisen. He's hilarious! I also love Andy Samberg...ok, I probably should have just stuck with I love everybody except the new girl, Casey Wilson. Boo to her, but whoo-hoo to everybody else!

Sarah said...

Thanks for sharing that skit. Somehow I have totally lost touch with SNL. I have great memories of it though. I guess I need to get back on the SNL train again.

MOMMACITA said...

I showed the clip to my sewing girls. We laughed our heads off. And then we went and soaked in beef buillion.

Lainey-Paney said...

Hubby & I love her too.
We love the skits of the "Two A-Holes." Favorite: The two a-holes go to adopt a baby, and the Christmas one where they're going to be in the Christmas pageant.

...she's so cute & funny!