I multitask better as a blonde.And how long has it been since I've walked away from my stylist with a smile? SOOOO long. Let's hear it for Bryn and hope she keeps coming back to Hershey for us podunk gals in the sticks.
And Camie, as always, is a champion. Thanks again for watching my girls, McCullough. I always know my girls are in good (but full!) hands when they are at the Casa de McCulloughs.
15 comments:
A buck twenty five, and blonde. Dang girl - you must be from the OC.
Seriously. What she said.
You look HOT! I hope you really like it and not just posting that you like cause you know we'd check it?? But seriously it looks awesome.
Glad you like it and I'll push her to come back in a few months to keep us beautiful! Or we can do a trip to N.O. I vote for option 2!
P.S. comments on the eye brows?
Alisa/Kassidi: Oh my gosh! Like, gag with me a spoon, like, totally! As if!
Jen/Bryn: If I wasn't happy with it, I wouldn't have posted anything and then passively-aggressively would have mumbled something to you about how I guess I just didn't have time to post before I left on my trip because I was spending so much time washing my hair with purple shampoo. And the eyebrows are excellent. I'm so happy she talked me into it. Definitely the right choice.
Why is hair decision making so hard?
I love your hair blonde-you go girl!
Oh, it's not the DECISION that's hard. It's getting stylists to get it RIGHT that's tough. And I will stop comming on my own blog now.
Very nice. You are a hot mama! And I'm thinking the eyebrows look awesome.
Don't worry about all us brunettes out here... We aren't jealous at all.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!! Super sexy! You go girl! :)
Your hair looks great! I would be completely lost if I moved and had to find a new stylist. What did have done to your eyebrows?
what a dish.
h-o-t.
sizzling
love your hair. and does that shirt you're wearing have little pockets on the frontish sides? if so, you got it from target, didn't you! i have it too. i like the way you work, garlock.
Looks great! I'm likin it and now I want to get my hair done again.
Post a Comment