This makes me Also, this trip is short and our extremely over-planned schedule has so if I don't get to see every single one of my CA peeps, I will be back in August!
I was out of town so this note is a little late, but. . . Happy Birthday Go!! I honestly can't believe you are so old.
luvs, aby
PS - When I turned 30 I went through a serious denial phase. I got on the eliptical machine at the gym one day after my birthday and the machine asked me to enter my age. As usual I went to press 2. . . but wait, that wasn't right. "I'm 30!!!!" went screaming through my mind. I very nearly died right there in the middle of the YMCA. So, good luck.
6 comments:
Me feel like raisen peanutbutter toast!
I know how busy vacation goes. Every time I visit family in Utah I NEVER see the friends I wanted to.
Have fun, soak it up!!!!
(the SUN that is!)
Have fun - and the hair is gorgeous!
I was out of town so this note is a little late, but. . . Happy Birthday Go!!
I honestly can't believe you are so old.
luvs, aby
PS - When I turned 30 I went through a serious denial phase. I got on the eliptical machine at the gym one day after my birthday and the machine asked me to enter my age. As usual I went to press 2. . . but wait, that wasn't right. "I'm 30!!!!" went screaming through my mind. I very nearly died right there in the middle of the YMCA.
So, good luck.
Have a great time! Love Cali!
Post a Comment