Our Little-Engine-That-Could-of-a-Powder-Bathroom has nearly reached the top of the summit. It only took the big, fat, lazy train a year and a half. And the train I'm referring to is the Annie Reynolds Express. The problem was that the bathroom was so ugly, I could hardly stand to be in it, so it just sat and sat in its pink festering eyesore festation. All that is left is to repaint the trim and paint the step stool the chocolate color as the cabinets and, VOILA! The bane of my existence for the past year and a half is no more. And yah, those are my drawings framed. I think they are just creepy enough to be cool. If you don't think so, you can always take your twosies elsewhere. There's a port-a-potty in the construction site across the street.
PREVIOUS OWNERS:

FOR THE PAST YEAR AND A HALF:

TODAY:

15 comments:
good job...it was too pink to poop in before.
I love it! And I love the pics too!
Looks FABulous!!! The pictures crack me up. =) Hooray for you! I am still a renter...coffee-white walls, where the paint gets on your rag when you wipe them down. I know who to hire when I actually have a place of my own. I still can't picture my parents with a bird on their heads...my dad maybe. ;)
Looks good Annie. Will you come decorate my house?
I love it! It's really super cute! BTW, is there a friend on your links that had a cute red, white and black baby's room? My sister saw a cute baby room when she was creeping on other peoples blogs and thought it was on your links. Let me know.
what a difference someone with good taste can make! you have a gift!
I LOVE IT!
Just wondering... did you take those pictures with your POINT and SHOOT?
Love ya!
It looks great Annie. Did those stripes take forever?
Wow! Very impressive! I would love to use your bathroom. I like your pictures, but if if they do make some people uncomfortable, then I'd say that's a bonus. You don't want people in your bathroom for too long...yikes!
come on... what was wrong with the bathroom before!?!? hee hee!!!!
I LOVE the new look - love the white and yellow stripe walls - super cute!
Amazing! Love it.
Amazing! Love it.
Wow, what an improvement!
Looks great Annie!
Way to go! Looks awesome. Lorelei would have loved the pink bathroom though. Good thing they don't get a choice. Love it!
Post a Comment