Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Oh yah.

I was tagged awhile ago!

Six things you may or may not know about me:

1. I didn't like Twilight. At all.

2. When I was little, if I touched something with my right hand, I'd have to reach over and touch it with my left hand, just to get my hands to "feel even." It became an obsession and I realized this was a little crazy, so after a lot of work, I broke myself of the habit when I was about 10 or 11. It was really hard and I know it's strange, but I'm really proud that I, for lack of a better word, overcame it.

3. I used to really, really like to keep things. In the past couple of years, I have discovered that I like to throw away things better than I like to keep things.

4. I associate people with songs. Which means you all have songs. Wouldn't you like to know what your song is? You would, wouldn't you?

5. I like sad things. Sad books, sad movies. Sad stuff. And for real sad, not sappy sentimental crap like...well, I won't say it because I've already alienated myself as it is with the Twilight thing. I just like it when subtle things move me. Keyword: subtle.

6. If you throw something at me, I will catch it.

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh man - I hope my song is awesome!

The Jensen Family said...

At least you tried reading the Twilight books, just the cover totally turned me off! You are braver than I!

Graham Fam said...

I'm very interested to know all about my song. I sure hope it's not a country song!

Anonymous said...

If my song is "Crazy" by Patsy Cline, I am going to be as mad as I was when John chose that for my ring tone. At first I thought it was sweet since that was a song we (you kids and I) often danced to, but then I got it...