So I was asked to be apart of what I think will be a very fun project. I am now the "art appreciation" columnist for .LOVELIFE., a new online magazine. It's for women; there are all kinds of topics: fashion, food, books, art (me!), projects, parenthood, relationships, movies, etc. I know a lot of the contributors and they are quality girls. So take a look:
.LOVELIFE. online magazine or
my column. And if you're a man, well, I guess you can read it if you want...get some tips on how to tastefully wear fishnets and what not.
Also, (raise your hand if you can hear my horn tooting) I did two logos for it:
For the mag homepage:

And for my own column:

Take a peeky-peeky!
11 comments:
IT IS OPEN!
congratulations annie-what fun!
that is awesome! i love the logos! and i was totally intrigued by mary shelley! crazy!
Wow!!! I saved it on my favorites. :) I offically started my doula work yesterday - I'm working with 2 families right now and another around thanksigiving with twins. It is awesome!
Anytime you're feeling like a lonely plastic surgery widow, wasting away at your computer with absolutely nothing worthwhile to do, feel free to work up a little "book review" lovely for my page. I am graphically inept as is obvious by the presence of a copyright infringing Microsoft Word clipart book worm on my lovelife page.
How cool! I'll check it out right now.
Annie you are just a fire ball! You have a riotous sense of humor, great taste, and are WAY too talented for words. (BTW-I just abolutely love the logos.)
You did a great job! Glad to meet you!
Funny that you posted this today.... I just read an email from an Iowa Bud about it seconds ago =0). I look forward to your column!
Do you read comments way after the fact? I read your column and it is awesome! Perfectly said. I couldn't figure out how to leave a comment there, so I had to leave it here - he he. The logos are also fantastic. Way to go!
I can't wait to check it out. That is so awesome and I know you will be fantastic at this.
Post a Comment