This past weekend, we got together to celebrate Thanksgiving early with two other families, our favorite friends from med school. We all met in Pittsburgh and had the most fun I've had, well, since I was with them in Hawaii a year and a half ago--and it's not because I never do anything fun (which may or may not be true), I just have a really, really good time when we're all together. They are great friends and I love that we all live somewhat near each other. After going home Sunday, we have been listening to nothing but Celine Dion.
All By Myself is exactly in Go's voice range.
We played a game while we were there: everyone had to anonymously answer questions about themselves, the answers were then randomly read aloud and then you had to guess who's answer was who's. It was pretty fun. My favorite question was "Who is your most embarrassing TV crush?" Even though it was one in the morning and we were all pretty loopy, I am praying like the dickens that yes, Go was really indeed joking:
2 comments:
I will pray for you too!
I thought you were going to say she was your secret tv crush. I was releived to hear it was your husbands.
Post a Comment