Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Another week-long obsession draws to a close

Bootie Fest 2007 has officially come to an end.  Do not confuse this with Booty Fest 2001. Totally different.

 I give you: 

Michelangelo in a Half Shell with Nunchucks!
Having Nothing Whatsoever To Do With Shania Twain
Like Looking into the Eyes of My Beloved
What the Inside of Huey Lewis' Brain Looks Like
So I've  finally got these things out of my system.  Mostly because I had been making them down in the basement and as of tomorrow, this lovely creature will be taking over the place for an entire week of sister-in-lawish bliss.  Isn't she a dream boat?

10 comments:

Wendy said...

Did you really make these booties? That's awesome. Are they for gifts or are you selling them?

Erin & Mike Featherstone said...

Those are so adorable. Too bad I don't have any cute kids to place them on! Your creativity is always so inspiring! Have fun with your sis-in-law.

Brandon Bridge said...

Those are so cute! How long does it take you to make a pair...very fun. So because our little blog still needs some tender loving care for it to fully get going just gonna ask a quick question...either I'm an idiot or our computer is not working properly...but how do you get pictures on the side margin? Can't figure it out for the life of me...haha

[alisar] said...

Please tell me about Bootie Fest 2001.

Julie said...

Dang, does that means it's too late to buy a pair?

[JennyB] said...

Do ya make them in a women's size 10? If so, I think I'll be ordering a pair! And...Tag! You're it. Check out the latest post on my blog for the rules. Have fun!

Shannon said...

I'm very impressed. They are so cute!

Anonymous said...

These must be sold! Everywhere! I know of a few children's boutiques that would snatch them up from you in a heartbeat. really let me know and i would be happy to do some verbal marketing for you. Oh and if you can make them in a size 7, tell me where to send my check!

Graham Fam said...

You are truly so talented and I can't get over the names of each of them. You are a genius. I had a scam fest in 1990, I wonder if that is the same as booty fest of 2001?

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahhahahahaah i miss you. the end. and that is a rrreetarded picuture of me. but thank you. haha. o diet rootbeer... popcorn... scrubs.. old women and young men falling in love... miss you incredibly