Friday, November 02, 2007

Addressing some issues

In response to comments/emails:

-No.  I am not pregnant.  I've been making these little baby shoes for fun, for gifts, to keep my hands busy, because I cannot NOT make stuff.  And because I like babies.  A lot. They are my favorite thing.  Ever. 

-Are they for sale?  I guess they are if you want to buy them.  That wasn't my intent when I made them, but sure, if you would like to purchase a pair, they are $15.  If you have any questions/want some, email me at thatsmybike[at]hotmail[dot]com.  And by the way, I will keep posting any that I make, just to share the joy that is: little baby shoes, not to try to make you buy them.   

-Just to reiterate:  I am not pregnant.  I'm still trying to talk myself into being a single mother (read: wife of a surgical resident) of three and being able to stay sane.  That hasn't happened yet.

6 comments:

bethany said...

I figured you weren't pregnant-there are a whole bunch of other patterns for things on Craftster.com, in case you are interested-cause you like to keep your hands busy...I know what that is like.
Just wanted to let you know that you may want to write your email address like this: thatsmybike[at]hotmail[dot]com
Sometimes, if a computer can find an email address that is written normally, they start sending you junk mail. This is how they get email addresses for spam (can you believe they have machines set up to do this?). Whereas, if you add the extra characters, it's too much work to take them out. Anyway, just thought I'd let you know. :)

Annie said...

Hey thanks! I just changed my email address. Good tip.

Julie said...

THe shoes are adorable. I have to admit, just last night--not having seen the shoes yet--I was thinking "I wonder if Annie is pregnant?" I TOTALLY understand not taking on 3 kids right now. I thought I was nuts myself going for 2.

Gooches said...

i am going to email you because i want some booties, for a friend! i am not pregnant either.

Kasey said...

Girl! I've waited longer between kids and I'm still not ready for 3! Todd has to be in school or I can't take that plunge. Good thing Rocky's on board too. I've been watching a baby and it really has made me not ready. So, take you time girl! I so understand.

Audra Bollard said...

The very thought of a third child gives me a pulsing headache, followed by a shot of guilt that I could so selfishly feel this way.

The thought of putting squishy baby toes into your darling shoes makes me smile with delight.

There's a bipolar comment for you.