Friday, September 07, 2007

Round Two

Preschool and gymnastics are here again. Even though it was a year ago, it seems like yesterday I was posting this very same post. Coincidentally, Ruby picked out the exact same pair of pants as last year's first day. She digs pink.

First day of preschool:


Firsty day of gymnastics:

6 comments:

Ashlie n Jonathan said...

SOOOO SOOO fun! Where does she go to preschool?! I am guessing gymnastics is at the same place you teach? That is so fun!

josieposie said...

May's got her snacks at all times! Ethan's first day is Monday. He's so excited. When is your pump start date again?

Anonymous said...

Love the link! Love the hairs - in both sitches and on both girls -
Not that May's is any particular style, but you can see the length even from when she was here and the texture - silky, which is so weird given she had quite curly hair upon arrival.
Muy darling!

Kasey said...

Kylee and Todd start their little gymnastics/tumbling class in 2 weeks! Todd did it last year and had a blast. Kylee threw a fit everytime we dropped him off because she wanted to join in the fun. Now there will be no more drop off fits, just when I pick her up. HMMMMM....

Jessie Riley said...

OH How fast time goes by. I remember your first post! She is super cute.

Kristen said...

It was so fun to look back at the old post and see how much the girls have grown.