
Last night, a minivan in the Blockbuster parking lot caught my eye. It had two bumper stickers in the rear window, one down on each bottom corner. On the right it said "Middletown High Football Mom. Go Raiders!" and on the left it said "Football players do it with cleats on." Hm, you learn something new every day. So you're saying that your son plays football? Great! Good for him. And he "does it" with cleats on? Wow, did he tell you that? Gee, thanks for sharing. And thanks for encouraging your young son to be spreading his seed around. While wearing cleats, no less.
11 comments:
Some people should really be required to pass some sort of an examination before becoming parents. More horrifying to me that stupid people reproducing, is that their children will become friends with my children. I will make sure to tell my daughters to stay away from cleat wearing men. Yuck.
what the?!?! Ditto to what Di said - Bailee won't be dating any cleat wearing boys that's for sure!!!
Thanks for always cheering me up and giving me a good laugh!!!
I also ditto what Rochelle said.... you TOTALLY need to write a book!!!
You are kidding me. I desperately want to pick this mother's brain, or lack of it. Does she know what "doing it" means (snicker snicker)?? How can she not know? And if she does know, how can she so blatantly profess her support for her son's dangerous (those things are spiky) recreation (uh, make that procreation)?? I am just so confused...
imagine if it was stilts.
Niiiice....if my daughter ever gets near a cleat wearing football player like that he better be wearing a helmet!
I had a bumper sticker on my wall in high school that said, "Thesbians do it on stage". I thought my Mom was going to kick me out.
I love that I can always come to your blog and get a good laugh!
I also love it when Alisa's already commented. Double laugh!!!
And... REALLY? I don't believe it!
*There was a girl in my high school who had a convertable, her license plate cover said "if you think I'm cute now, you should see me with my top off." I always wondered if her parents had actually SEEN this... or didn't get it. Here's to hoping that this FOOTBALL mom was CLUESLESS!
Umm...I don't get it. (:
Oh my! That is just horrible! Hopefully that mom had no clue... let's just hope.
There is a lady I go to church with that had a Spin the Bottle party for her son's 3rd (or was it 4th) grade end of school party. An instance where I think she was clueless... but still.
ELEMENTARY SCHOOL KIDS PLAYING SPIN THE BOTTLE??? and it suggested my the kid's mom???
I don't know... I'm glad my kid wasn't there.
I agree with everyone. This mom must be brainless. There are some moron's for parents out there.
To tell a story, like others have, there was a girl in high school with me. She had a sporty red car. Her license plate holder said "I wanna be like Barbe. That *@%!$ has everything." My parents would have grounded me forever, and sold my car, if I ever pulled something like that. Obviously, her parent's are the brainless ones we've talked about.
Post a Comment