Did you make the dresses? Not that they look "homemade"-I was just curious :)
Nope. They were a Grandma Caren purchase.
They are both so cute! That little May-may's cheecks are SO SQUISHY!!!
Those dresses are so fun...I love them!
CUTE CUTE! Classic pics!
Grandma Caren rocks. And so do the dresses. And so do the girls. And so do you. It's a love fest.
I love the look on Ruby's face. it's like she just turned 13 and nothing in the world is cool enough for her. And even crabby May is adorable as ever!
dang cute dresses!
They are so cute - love the matching dresses!!
Your girls become more gorgeous everyday. It's fun to be connected to you through this. :)
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Did you make the dresses? Not that they look "homemade"-I was just curious :)
Nope. They were a Grandma Caren purchase.
They are both so cute! That little May-may's cheecks are SO SQUISHY!!!
Those dresses are so fun...I love them!
CUTE CUTE! Classic pics!
Grandma Caren rocks.
And so do the dresses. And so do the girls. And so do you. It's a love fest.
I love the look on Ruby's face. it's like she just turned 13 and nothing in the world is cool enough for her. And even crabby May is adorable as ever!
dang cute dresses!
They are so cute - love the matching dresses!!
Your girls become more gorgeous everyday. It's fun to be connected to you through this. :)
Post a Comment