Friday, January 12, 2007

Christmas

There are three people in this photograph. Only one is wearing pants and thank your lucky stars that it is me.

Freaks and Geeks. After this picture was taken, I left the Benihana dining/cooking area and took May to the bathroom to change her diaper. Guess who followed me out? Kobe Bryant. Did I know he was behind me at the time? No. Did I feel super cool anyway after my brother told me when I got back to the table? Yes.

Princess May-Bone.

The loveliness that is my brother, John Thomas. He's single, ladies...

May May and Daddy.

Papa Tommy.

Rubes and Uncle Joe.

5 comments:

KatieB said...

Annie, your kids are too cute! I can't believe how long Ruby's hair has gotten. I think Rylee's is never going to get any longer. I was slightly disappointed there weren't three people without pants in that picture...

Jessie Riley said...

I love the pix. It looks like you guys had a BLAST. It made me miss you when I saw the pic of you at Benihanna... it reminded me of the time we all went to 3 Samurai. I was just looking at those pictures the other day!

So.Many.FUN.Memories!

john said...

guess who got a blog! booya. seriously who wants to go steady? I doubt there are even single females who read this who haven't already made up their minds about the prior question.

Julie said...

Do my eyes deceive me, or did you get a haircut? Probably a long time ago, huh? WAY CUTE!!! It looks like you guys had so much fun! I can't believe there are places where you can run around without pants in December:)

Alisha said...

that picture makes me wish I was single.