Monday, December 11, 2006
"Sometimes when I get nervous..."
Back in June/July when we first moved to PA, we had to live in a rental house for almost 2 months. Everything we owned was still in storage save for our mattresses, some clothes, a couple of couch cushions, a couple of pots and pans, the TV (that couldn't get any reception for the first half of our stay there) and our computer, which also for the first month there, we didn't have the internet until I found a wireless signal from one of our neighbors and piggybacked onto theirs. Anyway, during that first month, it was pretty hard - we didn't know a soul, Brandon was working 110 hour weeks, it super far away from everything (like an hour) and everytime we got in the car, we'd end up lost. Ruby had just been diagnosed and I was still trying to figure out everything and having to do it alone, it was super hot and humid and the house didn't have AC - - it was just a really frustrating month to say the least. Anywho, the day that I started pirating my neighbors wireless signal was certainly a day of rejoicing and it was that day that I discovered this video on YouTube. I couldn't stop laughing. So now, 4 months later when I am in a much better mindset, I watched it and it was still pretty funny. Not like, laugh out loud, snort Diet Root Beer out your nose funny, but it's worth watching and then watching again while you show someone else the video. This vid brought me back to my Mary Katherine Gallagher days. Who gave me my MKG magnet by the way? Was it E? Was it Merz? Was it one of my brothers? Holla if it was you, dawg!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow...that's all I can say.
i can see how this could be super funny when you're at a low point in your life :)
Post a Comment