Saturday, October 14, 2006

Craft Show

So I've made these funky purses for little girls and they are things of beauty. Very Oilily, which if you've never walked into their store, picked up their catalogue or skimmed their website, be glad because you just about have to be a bajillionaire to shell out that kind of $$$ for kids' clothes (they have adult stuff, too) and the fact that I cannot afford these clothes makes me want to crawl into my bed and cry. Ok, maybe not to that extent - I'm wordly but not that wordly, but their stuff is beyond supercute - very funky and very euro and their stuff makes me drool all over myself which is what I deserve, I guess. So anyway, I make these purses that are Oilily inspired. I just found out that the local township is holding a craft show that apparently is something to shout about so I am entering it and only have three weeks to produce enough product not to look lame, which is highly likely anyway, so I won't be on the blog for awhile, I'll be creating purses. Please stop banging your forehead against the keyboard, I'll be back post-craft show.

2 comments:

[alisar] said...

I want to see pics of the purses! Good luck at the craft show.

bethany said...

I want to see pictures too! Hooray for Annie!