Thursday, February 28, 2013

Holla

I'm making good time and am officially two-thirds done with my first draft.

I think at this rate, I'll definitely finish it ("it" meaning my first draft) by the end of May like I want to.  Wow, imagine that.  Finishing something within the time frame that I aim for.

I am loving the writing process.  I love it so much more than anything else I've ever been interested in/done before and I've been interested in/done a lot of things.  ADHD sometimes has its benefits.

Meanwhile, trying to write a book makes one an extremely lame blogger.

Sorry. (Read that like this.)

5 comments:

Carolyn said...

I love it that you love the writing process. Even though I am a writer (professionally and sort-of as a blogger) and understand the attraction of writing, it amazes me that you say you love it so much more than anything else you've done before, because this blog shows you are an AMAZING artist. You have to love being an artist to create what you have created, and you say you love writing your novel even more. So I am really interested in reading your book when you bring that baby to light and let the world read it.

Therese said...

So...the elevator pitch. Let's hear it!

MOMMACITA said...

Lame? NEVER. You go. Can't wait.+

yomama said...

More than spraying, moist (yes, I said that out loud), odiferous bowling shoes?
Come on!

Lori said...

I love that you're writing a book, so much ... almost as much as I love Gilly ... and I love Gilly a lot.