Go: Oh man, I had the weirdest thing happen last night.
Me: What?
Go: I was asleep but thinking about your book and then I woke up but only a little bit so I was still half asleep and this line came to me and in my head, I was like "Oh wow! This is genius! This is the best description ever. It works on so many different levels. It's so deep and so good! I have to tell her this so she can use it." But then I fell back asleep.
Me: Really? Let's hear it.
Go: Well that's the funny thing. After I woke up, I realized how bad it was.
Me: What? What was it?
Go: Are you ready for this?
Me: Yes! Just tell me!
Go: "His face was freckled with indifference."
Yah, I'm glad he didn't wake me up for that.
3 comments:
Bless his heart for trying. And thinking of YOUR writing instead of breast implants or football as he fell asleep.
WHICH REMINDS ME - last night i dreamt that i ran into Go, Aja, and Dan in a mall - Go was holding Juni and we realized that we were both wearing similar pants and shirts (khakis and a red polo - so weird i know..) so we thought it would be funny to put Go's sunglasses and red baseball hat on me and i would hold juni and we'd take a picture. in the dream it was like... THE BEST IDEA. i realize how ridiculous it is now.. haha.. and what a strange dream.
You guys make me smile. :)
Post a Comment