I don't know why I don't want to blog lately. The task seems daunting even though most of what I could write about is really good and positive. And for some reason, I've had the desire to live more privately. Between those two reasons, the urge to update is pretty nonexistent. If I were to blog, here are some possible subjects:
-Olive and the weirdo that she is
-Juni whistles and is close to walking
-my two school girls
-having Go around
-Our stay at the Reynolds Hotel and the other guests who are currently abiding there as well
-Vegas in general
-family fun things we've done: cousin art camp, the art camp exhibit, Family Top Chef Night, family book club, the family art session that will happen soon
-My brother getting married in 2 weeks and the lovely girl he's marrying
-Plans to take the girls to BYU when we're in UT for the wedding, already anticipating the weird, twisty nostalgia that will come with it (first time in over 10 years I've been back)
-the Reynolds Plastic Surgery venture
-our trip to the cabin which we're currently at right now (can't sleep) and our day at Zion's National Park which I'm expecting to be a great one
-going on tour with Imagine Dragons soon in their fancy, fancy tour bus: San Francisco, San Diego, Orange County
-SO EXCITED FOR SAN FRANCISCO, my favorite place
-struggling to lose the baby weight...still
-struggling to sell our place in PA...still
-recent reads
-recent hopes and dreams
-recent recipes tried out
-recent pictures taken
-the crazy months of June and July
-date nights
-next summer's plans
-new artists I'm into
-creative plans/projects in the works, currently all in the incubation stage
Well, that wasn't so bad.
4 comments:
But now I want to know more! Sounds like things are going well for you guys. Some fun adventures! Mostly I'm just glad that you seem really happy.
I just wish we would be in the same place at the same time at some point, but looks like we might be in UT again in Feb. not in two weeks....
Not bad at all!!!
I too have had my interest peeked. (not that i blog, by any means!)
I am jelly that you're going on TOUR with Imagine Dragos. My boys are DYING that we didn't buy tickets for THEM to the Imagine Dragons/AWOLNATION concert. I'm kicking myself that I didn't buy them either (and of course, it's sold out!) Tell Dan we'll take them to a really nice dinner, if my sons can meet them before the show.
I hope all is well! And if/when you decide to share your private life, I'll be here, reading with bells on!
I miss you. I would LOVE to read any of that stuff. Fun - Family Top Chef night, Family book club. I find myself wishing we were moving to Vegas more and more these days.
Post a Comment