Oh my gosh... What a difference a lack of tummy ache and a real camera make!!!! Can't even express how much I especially love the one with ruby and juni in it. And love the platinum hair!!!!
She is a doll. Sorry, she is still having tummy problems, poor thing and poor you of course! Hope the other stuff works for you guys. Glad to see her feeling good this morning.
6 comments:
Oh my gosh... What a difference a lack of tummy ache and a real camera make!!!! Can't even express how much I especially love the one with ruby and juni in it. And love the platinum hair!!!!
She is a doll. Sorry, she is still having tummy problems, poor thing and poor you of course! Hope the other stuff works for you guys. Glad to see her feeling good this morning.
That last one has me cooing.
Yes, the platinum hair!!! She is a sweetie!
High 5!
Oh my goodness, just look at that tasty little newborn face. Oh, and the sweet little neck crevice. I love it all.
Post a Comment