We just got back from swimming at the pool with Ruby's former (FABULOUS and RAD) second grade teacher. What a treat. What a cool lady. We've had such a good experience here at our little elementary school. And now its popsicles on the porch. Totally the perfect ending to this summer, our last summer here in PA. Did you just hear something? That would just be me attempting to stifle a scream of excitement. OH MY GOSH!
5 comments:
They are so dang adorable! How exciting to be counting down the months until you move on to Vegas baby! I hope you're feeling good. Not much longer. YAY :)
I just screamed for you.
The end of summer isn't a bad thing when one of them likes school as well as she does and the other is so excited about starting and they are looking forward to it together.
I've never seen so much darling and magenta in the same view.
"Oh my gosh" is right! So happy for an update. I miss that porch, that school, those girls, and that mom.
Lord help the mister that comes between me and my sister.
THat's what I sang/thought when I saw these. So mmmmwah!
Which is a kissing sound in case you don't know.
Post a Comment