My Mom took us to Pretend City yesterday.
What is Pretend City, you ask?
It's a pretend city.
You aren't very bright, are you?
Just kidding. You are bright. You're just really polite.
Arteeeeests.
May, administering care to my preggy body.
This is the look I give my doctors when I'm pregnant.
"I don't have to take my pants off this time, right?"
"I've always wanted to know what it's like to have a broken leg and crutches!"
Dreams do come true, Ruby.
Olive whipped up some delicious brownies for Grandma.
"Mmmm...there's an aroma of acrylic paint mixed with slight undertones of dirty hands.
And there's a woody taste.
Is that plywood or solid pine?"
Fishing.
"RUBES! I CAUGHT A CRAB!"
This posed picture is for Uncle Joe.
*Take note of the crusty Olive is giving the little boy who wouldn't get off the firetruck.
A better look at said crusty.

I liked this whale.
May was tired.
Instead of performing on the stage, my girls preferred to be the light engineers,
the brains and artists behind the scenes.
I am totally fine with this.
Baby chicks.
Squealing at baby chicks.
Just a little girl, alone with her thoughts in the orange groves.
May, getting a check-up from Ruby Reynolds, DDS.
Me: "Do NOT put anything in her mouth!"
Them: "We're no-ot, Mom!"
Hm. Lies?
You be the judge
"Hello, Daddy?
I miss you!
Come change my diapers!"
















5 comments:
I may have had just as much fun looking through these pictures and reading the commentary as you guys had at Pretend City. Which was obviously A LOT of fun.
Man we can't wait to see you guys (tomorrow, I think?)!!
That looks like so much fun. I want to go there. So many things made me laugh, especially the part about the pants.
My kids LOVE this place. I have a priceless, "Napolean-Dynamite-ish" video of Luke dancing on that Pretend City Stage. Too bad your girls weren't there to give him some rad lighting.
So good to catch up with you! Have fun in Vegas.
I totally would have loved that place as a child. Beautiful photos of beautiful children, as always.
Just catching up on my favorite blog here .... agreed, that was the freakiest doll I've ever seen. Sounds like you guys had a great trip out West!
Post a Comment