Look on the bright side...the balance to your so-called 'pregnancy face' is WAY offset by the lustre of your pregnancy hair. Checks and balances, my dear.
I don't see no fat face there. And ditto to AlisaR on the hair. You could do commercials. Sooooooo love all the shots. Super Friday photos and I had checked a couple of times before these were posted, so extra exciting when the pay off is so big. And way funny, Tam and congratulations!!! I'll bet your new little one is as darling as your other 3. Creamy olive skin and big beautiful eyes!
You do not have the fat face. Trust me, I know about fat face. In order to truly have the fat face, you must first have developed the spare tire around your waist. The one that does not disappear when the bowling ball it is housing is dislodged. :-0 You still look beautiful. :-)
Oh and ALSO I need to book your husband now for my post all babies work. Can I get a steep discount if I pay you while you're still in residency and need it more? You should look into that. Payment plans for people and a discount for prepaying. Haha! B
7 comments:
Look on the bright side...the balance to your so-called 'pregnancy face' is WAY offset by the lustre of your pregnancy hair. Checks and balances, my dear.
sniff x 100.
as in we'll really miss you, not really tryng to smell you.
I don't see no fat face there. And ditto to AlisaR on the hair. You could do commercials. Sooooooo love all the shots. Super Friday photos and I had checked a couple of times before these were posted, so extra exciting when the pay off is so big.
And way funny, Tam and congratulations!!! I'll bet your new little one is as darling as your other 3. Creamy olive skin and big beautiful eyes!
Can i have your pregnancy face for my normal face??
pretty please?
thanks in advance for the face transfer!!!
You do not have the fat face. Trust me, I know about fat face. In order to truly have the fat face, you must first have developed the spare tire around your waist. The one that does not disappear when the bowling ball it is housing is dislodged. :-0 You still look beautiful. :-)
Happy Early Birthday.
Oh and ALSO I need to book your husband now for my post all babies work. Can I get a steep discount if I pay you while you're still in residency and need it more? You should look into that. Payment plans for people and a discount for prepaying. Haha!
B
Post a Comment