Monday, February 07, 2011

Joy of Love: Day 6

The assignment was really "who they love"
but I changed it to "what they love,"
(and if later on there's an assignment for "what they love",
I'll change it to "who they love" because I'm a maverick.)
This is a "Bunjee,"
which is an Aidan and Anais swaddling blanket,
which are the best things ever
and I'm so glad I uncharacteristically splurged on them.
She loves her Bunjees.
And I mean looooooves.
2-7-11sm

4 comments:

Jessie Riley said...

Agree... love our A&A blankies at our house too...!

Dehner Family said...

You are amazing... seriously! I want to squish her little face up and kiss her neck crack. Is that creepy?? That's okay since we're related, right? She just looks so soft and squishy... My favorite kind of baby flesh.

yomama said...

That is just so cute - you can see that it's not just a snuggly when I'm tired kind of love. That is excitement in those eyes.

Meredith Hayes said...

sigh