On our way home, we first stopped by Niagara Falls. It was amazing.
I have no idea what Ruby is doing in this picture. I'm going to go with wiping Cheeto debris off her hands and onto her jacket.
This is the view from where we were on the Canadian side, which is supposed to be the better side to see Niagara from for some reason. Even though I didn't know why this side was better, it didn't stop me from looking over at the people on the U.S. side and thinking "Suckers."
After crossing back into the States (border patrolmen resembling no celebrity, Canadian or otherwise) and gorging ourselves on buffalo wings, we went to Palmyra, New York to visit the Smith Farm and the Sacred Grove. It was gorgeous and peaceful and will always be a good memory for our family.













9 comments:
I've always wanted to go to the Sacred Grove-what a cool experience as a family!
Love the photos-you are amazing. I'm especially loving this one:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/30729787@N06/5060667528/
Christmas card? :)
what a pretty trip.
Even though I love Verizon for our cell phone service, I'm totally resenting them from keeping your blog and skyping from us, lo these many weeks.
BEAUTIFUL pictures and of course can't say enough about the darling subjects - all of you!
Geez Louise, that would be "FOR keeping your blog and skyping from us."
Argh I'm old.
If you don't mind me asking: How was traveling and keeping your girl gluten free? I have troubles myself taking extended vacations and finding food, so what did you do for her?
Wow! You've outdone yourself with the gorgeous pictures here ... the 7th one is my favorite, with the sun peaking through the trees and all your 'loves' on the bench ... just beautiful! P.S. How cute is your mom with her "Geez Louise" follow-up comment? I wish more people would use that expression, it's always been a favorite of mine.
BREATHTAKING photos!!!!!! i'm not a big blog commenter but HAD to tell you what gorgeous pictures you take!!!! LOVE all of these!!!!
Your pictures make me think we really need to go to the sacred grove.
these are amazing photos! so beautiful - family and setting!
Post a Comment