
(I was looking for a good picture from the movie and decided on this one. It made me laugh.)
-He-llo! It's rad.
-It's in my top 10, maybe 5 favorite movies and I like it when they like stuff I like.
-May always forgets the name of it and calls it "The Singing Babysitter Movie."
-They sing the soundtrack constantly which, of course, is adorable.
-The Sound of Music is not Barbie's Psychedelic Sparkly Unicorn and the Princess of Daisy Rainbow Glitterland.
-It's, like, three hours long.
14 comments:
...and Gollum from Lord of the Rings somehow made it into the puppet production!
One of my favorite movies too. This is a great still.
All of my newborns look like Gollum. They're so precious.
I'm glad they truly understand the real use of the movie (and all tv to be honest)-The Singing Babysitter Movie is extremely fitting, eh?
Those Barbie movies scare me. I think they must scare most people because the production companies are apparently not able to find actresses with decent voices to be cast. I thought there were hundreds of out of works actors that would jump at the chance to be in a movie, but the singing is terrible so even the unemployed must not want to stoop so low.
Great movie. I've tried for years to get our girls interested but they won't bite ... I always lose them somewhere in the Abbey. Consider yourself lucky!
When I was little I always wanted to be the little girl with the long dark hair because she was so lucky to be in that movie and duh, the long dark hair. I think her name was Angela in real life and that was a 10 times better name than Mommacita. Plus she fake lived in that house with the river by it and I wanted to live in that house. Mainly because of the river. And I always wanted to be in a singing family. Mine only sang in church and there was someone in my family whose voice was annoying, and the girl with the long dark curly hair didn't have to deal with that.
Thank heaven there were no Pink and Sparkle movies back then because who knows what I would have ended up wanting to be.
Of course your girls have good taste!
and so-as another mother of 3 girls i can say AMEN. sound of music puts barbie fairytopia to shame.
*and our girls want to name every pet brigitta. sp?
Do they laugh and say, "He looks like a gorilla!!!" when they're makin out in the gazebo after the baroness goes back to Vienna where she belongs?
SCORE for all!!!
We just watched it yesterday! Hazel's been singing "how do they solve a problem like Maria..." all morning.
Sorry excuse for a Friday photo.
Awesome picture.
Love the movie and hope that if I ever have a little girl that she loves it as well. Lucky you!
Chad and I both love this movie, so it's a staple around these parts.
The picture made me laugh too.
Post a Comment