I'm searching for words and none adequately fit. Only possible better pic than this would have been a hidden camera facing them to capture their sweet, sweet faces. Even though in color it's frameable. Imagine it in black and white or sepia tone. I would so hang that on my wall.
4 comments:
what? This eclipsed you getting tickets for the midnight showing of that Twilight shindig?
sometimes I just slay maself.
I'm searching for words and none adequately fit. Only possible better pic than this would have been a hidden camera facing them to capture their sweet, sweet faces.
Even though in color it's frameable. Imagine it in black and white or sepia tone. I would so hang that on my wall.
I know it's super annoying for everyone, but we didn't find out. So, you'll know when we do. It'll be fun. ;)
As well it should.
Three lovely ladies you've got there.
luvs, aby
Post a Comment