Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Just Blahgging to Blahg


It is 11:35, I just spent the night editing a photo shoot and realized that yes, I am still in my swim suit from some after-school-pool-going earlier today. I remember in the summer as a child, there were times I would sleep in my swim suit since I was just going to wake up and hit the beach/pool/both again the next morning. My mother will most likely deny I ever did this, but it's true. Sadly, I'm tempted to pull this most un-hygienic maneuver tonight because that's how tired I am. Yet here I sit, blogging. In my swim suit. At almost midnight. And I still have a sink full of dishes to do.

I believe most people blog during times they're supposed to be doing something else they don't want to be doing, like doing the dishes or changing out of their swim suits, which is why they should have spelled it "Blahg."

6 comments:

bethany said...

I avoid bathing suits at all costs, so can't relate to this post, nevertheless, I often blahg when I should be doing something else. Like sleeping.

Dehner Family said...

I see a clavicle! You look awesome.

Tam said...

the advantages of looking so darn good!

Ali said...

You're not supposed to actually acknowledge that we are blowing off responsibilities when blahgging. Now I feel obligated to do the dishes.

Jennifer said...

I know that's why I blahg.

You are looking FABULOUS, by the way. Work it girl!

julie said...

holy skinny cousin annie, batman! lookin good lady!