I love it-seriously, that tutu color is the best. So vibrant. Do you have photoshop? I've been trying to figure out how to make my pictures more colorful and I think I need something more than iPhoto. Tips?
Wow, where does one begin? She's standing...lets start there! And there is no description for the softness. Those long fingers!!! And held so daintily... And great designing of a photo...it's the whole package! What a difference a week makes.
OH man!!!! This one is incredible!!! She is stunning and your amazing photography talents make for some amazing work. And, what little girl doesn't look cute as a ballerina? It looks like she is ready for barre work. ;) So cute! Also, LOVE your song for the day.
12 comments:
one of my all-time favs.
Too cute to not comment!
My favorite so far.
I want to blow raspberries on her chubby tummy and kiss her cheeks! Amazing picture Annie. You are so talented!!
I love it-seriously, that tutu color is the best. So vibrant. Do you have photoshop? I've been trying to figure out how to make my pictures more colorful and I think I need something more than iPhoto. Tips?
That is just stunning.
She is just tu-tu cute! Sorry, it had to be said. Great picture.:)
Wow, where does one begin? She's standing...lets start there! And there is no description for the softness. Those long fingers!!! And held so daintily...
And great designing of a photo...it's the whole package!
What a difference a week makes.
OH man!!!! This one is incredible!!! She is stunning and your amazing photography talents make for some amazing work. And, what little girl doesn't look cute as a ballerina? It looks like she is ready for barre work. ;) So cute! Also, LOVE your song for the day.
cutest picture ever.
Seeing your pictures makes me want to buy an expensive camera to capture my own children. These pictures are priceless.
I love it.
Post a Comment