

I took these pictures of my brothers on the first day of the 2007 Garlock Reunion that was held this past week. Then my camera died, but I'd say it's a pretty good representation of the trip. We spent 5 days in Lincoln City on the Oregon coast with my Grandma, aunts, uncles, cousins, etc. and it was wonderful. There's just something glorious about getting a bunch of people with the same genetic make-up into one room together. Into a tub ain't bad, either.
4 comments:
I'm so jealous! Glad you had a good time. It was lotts of fun being here and not hanging out with my mom. No, not really. That's when I decited I shall never miss again!
Annie, you may find this odd coming from me. But I am seriously in LOVE with your brothers. And I am a huge closet fan of your little blog. You crack me up! This post made my day... week... LIFE!
-Rebecca (and you better know it's Callister)
Wow, your brothers are grown ups. I didn't even recognize them.
Annie, I love the pics. You guys are hilarious! I am so happy I got to know you and your family at the reunion. You Garlocks are so much fun!!! Have fun on the rest of your trip!
Kassie
Post a Comment