
One of my favorite things to do when I'm in Irvine is get together with some my old roommates from BYU. I love these girls. Alot of them now live in the area, something that makes me crazy with envy. I pat myself on the back after each of our meetings, proud of myself that I didn't give any them jealousy-induced wedgies.
So we all forgot our cameras so this is kind of what a picture from today would have looked like, except that Melissa, though pregnant, is not this wide and Audra does not have a gigantic head. Both of these errors were drawn by mistake and not done in a jealous rage. I swear.
9 comments:
I LOVE this drawing--especially Luke clinging to my side--how true this is. So good to see you in such a beautiful location.
Oh, and I'll forgive you the big head since you gave me such kiss-ably big lips :)
You are so talented! Sounds like fun!!
Lucky girls those two. Maybe if I had gone to the beach with my roommates, we would have gotten along better...maybe not.
Sounds fun Annie, that's a great drawing!! I love the fact that you didn't have pictures so you drew one. Nice. New color scheme looks great.
NO FAIR!!!! I would have dragged my sick kids over and made them go if I'd known we would get drawn into a picture! I always wanted to be drawn in one of those caricature things and never got the chance. And I never saw that weird fairy you drew of me that one time either. You owe me a picture someday Mrs. Reynolds! wow, there was a lot of passion is this comment...
I always miss the fun stuff and the drawn pictures too-Kate at least you get to go to dinner with everyone next week :(
So cute, Annie! What a good memory for detail, even down to my earrings and Nat's swimsuit. We had a blast, I'm so glad we were able to meet up.
Oh wow- I don't know you- I just found your blog through a friend of a friend who also does not know you but loves your blog so she has a link on her blog to yours. I just have to say you are the GREATEST blogger ever! I love your posts- you are hilarious and an amazing writer and your girls are so cute! I could read your blog all day- its the best!
Post a Comment