Friday, August 10, 2007

An all day adventure

The Tustin Metrolink Station. If it looks like it was early in the day, that's because it was. If we look tired, it's because we were. First time on a train for all of the Reynolds girls. Ruby's Weird Photo Face featured here. May was saying "Cheese!", which actually sounds more like "Mmmrrrreeeeee!"
Zoomars, a really cool petting zoo in San Juan Capistrano.
A dream come true for Ruby: her first time on a pony. I backed into a cactus bush when I took this picture. Have you ever seen a cartoon where the character gets stuck by cacti? Spot on. Kudos to the animators at Hanna-Barbera.
A different kind of train ride.
Lunch at Ruby's namesake. Lots of spills on May's dress so off it went.
We missed our train home. The next one wouldn't be back for another 2 hours, so we waited for Uncle Joe to come pick us up.

6 comments:

Audra Bollard said...

We're doing this exact outing with some friends in the ward next week. My kids loved it last year (although I did not love my near-death experience trying to lift my double stroller into the train and nearing going under--thank goodness Luke can walk this time around!).

Oh, and your shirt is cute!

Emily said...

Great pictures Annie. I love that last one. It sounds like you girls had a fun afternoon. And what a cool petting zoo! In Vegas the petting zoo only had gross goats that tried to bite you and an old pony, that you could ride, but it might throw you off (I remember them telling us that...scary!) Cali would love a zoo that let you touch cute animals like bunnies and guinea pigs. Glad you are having a fun vacation.

Kristen said...

Oh- the ruffly pants for May! I can't wait to have a little girl someday.....

[alisar] said...

If I looked that cute in rumba panties, I'd take my dress off a lot more often too.

Tracy said...

Oh, I love your parents! They are so much fun and I would always love talking with them when I would go to your house!

Leilana Warren said...

I can't get over, in looking at your pics of your girls, how much May looks like you. Her facial expressions. Her smile. Too funny. :)