Ruby: Do you nurse May-May anymore? Me: No. Ruby: Why not? Me: She got too big. Ruby: Are your boobies still full of milk? Me: Nope. Ruby: Yah, I can tell. Well, your bottom cheeks are still full of milk, though. Full, full, FULL!
You just remind Ruby of this little interchange in 20ish years when she's had two kids (my mom still reminds me about the time when she was 9mos. pregnant with Dave and I told her not to come to my 3rd grade class party because she was "fat"--yeah, I feel really bad now). Ruby just doesn't realize what a hottie her mom is yet!
2 comments:
You just remind Ruby of this little interchange in 20ish years when she's had two kids (my mom still reminds me about the time when she was 9mos. pregnant with Dave and I told her not to come to my 3rd grade class party because she was "fat"--yeah, I feel really bad now). Ruby just doesn't realize what a hottie her mom is yet!
Good thing Ruby isn't looking at my bottom. Then she'd know where the barn is full of cows, who are full of milk....uggghhhhhhh......
Post a Comment